Thursday 20 February 2014

THE IMAGIST

am a bottomless well filled with air.
I am the lone white rose in the red.
I am your blanket on wintry nights.
I am that laughter that wets your eyes.
I am the hate that poisoned the heart.
I am the hand that wrote till my soul bled dry.

I am the story you will call your life.
I am the lover you will call your wife.
I am the history you're yet to make.
I am the bridge between love and hate.
I am the understanding that needs no language.
I am the rain that falls upward and have no trace of end.

I am he that loved you most on the day you couldn't love yourself.
I am he that gave you air on the day you couldn't catch your breathe.
I am the song that sang and taught music a lesson or two.
I am the beginning of a tale that ends with nothingness.
I am the thoughts that often seek freedom in words that bleed.
I am the tears that drops in ocean, the day you find it is the day i stop missing.

I am the illusion of reality. The reality of dreams.
I am the feelings that change. The people that leave.
I am the hope in your misery. The hurt in your vein.
I am the lines across your head. The story of your worries.
I am a song of rain and lonely nights. A song of pain and few respites.


Without me, everything feels like nothing. cos i found strength waiting for you in the place you were broken.

I AM HALF A PERSON. I AM HALF A STRANGER. I AM A WRITER WITHOUT PEN. I AM THE IMAGIST. THE LOVER OF EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment